I'm an artist in Alabama doing watercolors, and graphic arts on my computer. I hope you will follow my every day adventures with art! Join us at http://www.ciaswatercolorfriends.ning.com a social network dedicated to promoting the art of watercolor! Cecilia

Saturday, June 16, 2007

White Rhodies


Hello all, I'm so excited about this particular painting! I am making progress, after all! This is white rhododendrons, it's a half sheet, and I'm trying a new paper, Artistico Fabriano 140 lb. cold press.

I'm interested to know what you think about this one!
Cia

3 comments:

Michelle Himes said...

lovely, cia!

haven't been painting recently
had shoulder surgery last wednesday

i'm feeling well enough to spend some time looking at my favorite blogs - like yours - hard to type one handed though so not commenting much

michelle

Susan Borgas said...

The colours are gorgeous and can see why you are excited about it. :D

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am a member of the aqunet group but I don't submit. I love your work---love the use of watercolors. I esp. liked the hollyhocks that you sent out to the group.
Like you I have been in a funk lately--too much politics on TV?
I belong to various groups but have avoided the webpage route--not enough time for that and too little time for painting.
GOOD luck