I'm an artist in Alabama doing watercolors, and graphic arts on my computer. I hope you will follow my every day adventures with art! Join us at http://www.ciaswatercolorfriends.ning.com a social network dedicated to promoting the art of watercolor! Cecilia

Thursday, March 30, 2006

My Art Activities

Early Morning Ride

I have not been doing much with this blog in a while! But somebody else's blog inspired me to work on this one.
There is one new painting that I feel is worth putting in here... right now, I'm helping my granddaughter with a brand new (3 wks old) baby, and it's amazing how much time that can take.

Here's the newest one. It's on Arches 140 lb cp paper, it's about 22" x 30", and it evolved.
First the picture I had showed a bicycle rider where you see my maiden and horse. I took out the biker and put this in instead. I've never done a horse before either!

13 comments:

5zld59gkmb said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Ronan Jimson said...

Great Work!!!
this is a good link you can refer Art Collection

Anonymous said...

Maqui Superberry

Anonymous said...

Government Subsidized Senior Housing

Anonymous said...

Automotive Fuel Saving Devices

Anonymous said...

Government Subsidized Senior Housing

Anonymous said...

CatGenie Granules

Anonymous said...

Convection Toaster Oven

Anonymous said...

When Pigs Fly Checks

Anonymous said...

Flavia Celebrations of Life Checks

Anonymous said...

Buy Batman Checks Online

Anonymous said...

Why Are Gas Prices So High

Anonymous said...

Fitbit Reviews