I'm an artist in Alabama doing watercolors, and graphic arts on my computer. I hope you will follow my every day adventures with art! Join us at http://www.ciaswatercolorfriends.ning.com a social network dedicated to promoting the art of watercolor! Cecilia

Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Manresa Animal Shelter Calendar!!!!!


Hello all, I'm pretty excited right now! Two of my paintings made it into the Manresa Animal Shelter Calendar. This one: On the site, it's called Rebel Rose instead of Confederate Rose to shorten the name for reasons of the way the site is done. This one is in a collage on the cover of the calendar.

The second one is this one: Luminous Rhodies.
It might be shortened to just Rhodies. I want to get these on some postage stamps, for one!


Please visit Cafe Press/Manresa and if you purchase anything, the proceeds will go to the Manresa Benefit Shelter in Spain. I heard that they need a new roof!
Please help this wonderful place continue to operate!

Manresa Animal Shelter

There are many items, such as stamps, calendars, T-shirts, baby items, note cards and other things with these images on them.

Thanks in advance for your assistance! Please let me know if you decided to do this so that I may thank you on their behalf.

No comments: