I'm an artist in Alabama doing watercolors, and graphic arts on my computer. I hope you will follow my every day adventures with art! Join us at http://www.ciaswatercolorfriends.ning.com a social network dedicated to promoting the art of watercolor! Cecilia

Thursday, March 22, 2007

The one before that one, Happy Dance


I haven't put this one up either. This one came before "Iridescent Petals" and it's called "Happy Dance". The title refers not only to the way the painting turned out but also due to the fact that it went well from the start and had me doing the happy dance. I really love this one. Hope you comment!
Cia


2 comments:

Holly Lombardo said...

Cecelia...your paintings continue to be amazing and beautiful! Very nice job on these flowers...you really make it look easy!!

Michelle Himes said...

I'm glad to see you painting flowers again Cia! I think I like this one the best of your iris paintings, and the title is so appropriate. I would be doing a happy dance too if it were mine.

Michelle