I'm an artist in Alabama doing watercolors, and graphic arts on my computer. I hope you will follow my every day adventures with art! Join us at http://www.ciaswatercolorfriends.ning.com a social network dedicated to promoting the art of watercolor! Cecilia

Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'm still here!


Hello! I've been so busy I haven't even been here to talk about what I'm doing!
I've been painting, and framing. Does anybody despise putting together frames as much as I do? I seem to be constantly screwing in those tiny screws only to find I don't have the corner tight enough and have to do it all over. Anyway, here's what I have just finished.

I'm very pleased with this because I have figured out how to paint an iridescent look without the use of iridescent paints. I did add a little metallic gold watercolor to the leaves but those translucent petals are just plain watercolor.

Comments?

Cia

No comments: