I'm an artist in Alabama doing watercolors, and graphic arts on my computer. I hope you will follow my every day adventures with art! Join us at http://www.ciaswatercolorfriends.ning.com a social network dedicated to promoting the art of watercolor! Cecilia

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Latest Photo of my Peony


As of last night, it looked like this.

I've done some more since then, I sat up late last night thinking my granddaughter, Ashley, was going to have her baby last night! So to stay alert, I painted a little more. Will post that photo a little later today. That baby has his own mind! He
went back to sleep and decided it wasn't his birthday yet!

Cia

p.s. Thanks to Vicki Green who posted links to this blog and to my youtube
site where one can view some clips of how this was painted. I'm making a DVD
of it.

No comments: