I'm an artist in Alabama doing watercolors, and graphic arts on my computer. I hope you will follow my every day adventures with art! Join us at http://www.ciaswatercolorfriends.ning.com a social network dedicated to promoting the art of watercolor! Cecilia

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Paintings and Babies


Hello all, today I'm going to show you the cover for the DVD on peonies, at least it's a work in progress, I have not decided how it will look yet. And let you know that my granddaughter, Ashley, has said she may go to have her baby today. She is already 1 day overdue.

Here's the cover so far, needs tweaking, don't hesitate to make some suggestions.

If I disappear for a few days, I will be back!
Cia

1 comment:

Michelle Himes said...

I haven't looked in here in a while, Cia. I love the peony - it's wonderful! And congratulations on making a CD about painting it. Your students will really love that.

Did that baby come yet?